[RE-wrenches] Lightning protection system

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Fri Mar 6 09:41:07 PST 2009

I'll have to agree with Darryl Thayer. All of the master electricians we
work with in Northern New England, a lightning prone area, combine the
system equipment grounding with any special lightning grounding that may be
on the building.

I agree with Joel on the clause in the contract excluding acts of nature, we
also specifically exclude vandalism, system owner misuse, or abuse, of
system etc.

David Palumbo, President
Independent Power LLC
462 Solar Way Drive