[RE-wrenches] Beat your local AHJ's over the head if youhave to...

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 17:03:06 PST 2009

Joel,

Both the documents you sited have gone into the development of the new
version, but there are substantial changes (hopefully improvements). The
process will look similar to what you have below, but a little simpler. I
get rid of many calculations for things like ampacity, since the
calculations can be summarized by wire sizes. I think you will like it.

It's tough to develop something that will work nationwide, but I've been
working on it for 5 years now and I think we're close.

Bill.