[RE-wrenches] dpw top of pole mount pipe problems

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:03:37 PST 2009

Don't know how to do it gracefully but I would refuse to install it untill
the pipe met spec. I don't think putting rerod in it and filling it with
concrete would help. Have him re-do it or don't touch it with a 10' pole.
Have you spoken to DPW, for suggestions? At least they can back your
opinion. I call them for an opinion when I "step in it ".

Bob