[RE-wrenches] helical screw piers

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Mon Jan 26 07:45:04 PST 2009

We have also used the local franchisee of TechnoMetal Posts for many jobs
that are ground mounts.

Around $250 per post is what we paid also.

They were in and out on our last job in 2 days, but their machine did break
down for a while. They placed 32 posts in 2 arrays for a 12.6 kWp array (60
modules).

We marked the 4 corners of each array & told them how far apart to place the
posts & off they went. Marked, drove, cut off those too high & welded on
extensions to those too short, then ground the welds & painted.

We also topped them with Unirac U-LA racking and it lined up well.

-Glenn