[RE-wrenches] Feedback on Sunny Web Box and Sunny Portal

cvsolar at aol.com cvsolar at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 13:37:16 PST 2009

 Wrenches,
?? I am looking into using the Sunny Web Box and Sunny Portal on some new installations and possibly adding to some older ones.? What experiences have you had with this system?? We are being asked by a large potential customer for our experience with the data system we are quoting.? One of my employees has taken an SMA Course and has some hands on with the system but we would like some field input. We will have students and other folks watching as we hook this up at one of our sites.

John Blittersdorf

Central Vermont Solar & Wind, LLC
104 River Street
Rutland, VT