[RE-wrenches] Mobile Solar power Center

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Jan 19 12:01:18 PST 2009

Peter,
You might make sure that the inverter you choose has a built in charger as
well. I'm not sure the smaller ProSine does; we've never used them. But you
need the ability to backup charge from the grid for Sunday morning after the
long Saturday night concert.

I would look at Outback's sealed FX2524 with their Flexware 250 product.
Allan at PosE