[RE-wrenches] NABCEP "rave"

ASAP POWER! 2 info at asappower.com
Fri Jan 16 08:26:57 PST 2009

Jeff,
NABCEP has figured this out, in my opinion.  I'm somewhat biased because I'm
soon to be NABCEP certified myself and contracted to provide training
(enough to pass the test) to others for one week a month, maybe two weeks,
we'll see.  But I say they have figured it out, because we're doing exactly
this (not online yet, but better, with classroom and hands-on "demo" system
installation at the training facilities a few miles south of me in
Carlsbad).

Right now, we need instructors all over the country also. Phoenix, Orlando,
and Houston are first up after SoCal and NorCal regions.  But it's exactly
like what you describe otherwise.  NABCEP has given the first-ever
authorization for such instruction and test-giving, to Applied Professional
Training Corp.   See http://www.aptc.edu/partners/solar.aspx   The main guy
here will be at my office in an hour and things get started next week.  I'll
ask him if he wants me to reach out to Wrenches and I'll introduce him here,
if the web link is not enough.   If you're in SoCal (or anywhere in the US
really) call me for more info or Become A Network Installer.  See
http://www.solar-powered-homes.com/info/become_a_network_installer.htm

We all know the Solar Revolution will not happen if the direct labor and
general admin labor is not in place.

Sincerely,
Peter Duchon
Technical Sales & Logistics