[RE-wrenches] NABCEP "rant"

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jan 16 06:51:39 PST 2009

I forwarded Dana's post on to Rebecca at NABCEP, offering to pass on to the
list a response if she wished it. She replied that she would, but was facing
a deadline today. So I'll forward her response as soon as I receive and read
it.

Allan at Positive Energy
NABCEP Technical Committee (not board) member