[RE-wrenches] fire safety vs. fire hysteria?

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Mon Jan 5 15:50:08 PST 2009

Steven:

I tried that argument but it did not work for two reasons:  1. The
firefighters need to locate holes directly over the fire to admit
water.  If the fire is under the south facing roof, the PV modules are in
the way.  2. The roof vent hole needs to be on the leeward side of the
roof.  If the south roof is leeward, the modules are in the way.

William Miller