[RE-wrenches] Stainless steel, self-tapping grounding screws

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 17:17:12 PDT 2009

Hi wrenches:
    I am looking for a new source for stainless steel, self-tapping, 32 thread per inch screws to bond Ilsco lugs to module frames.  I used to buy these from Fastenal, but they don't supply them anymore.  I have been using WEEB lugs, but one city jurisdiction doesn't allow them without the letter of authorization from BP Solar.  I have contacted BP a couple times, requesting that they provide a letter to WEEB, and I heard, "it's complicated."  I guess so.
    Maybe I will bolt the Ilsco lug through a threaded hole.
 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537