[RE-wrenches] Direct Grid Tie Upgrade - drawing attached

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:11:36 PDT 2009

Hello Wrenches,

I have a prospect who has an existing PV system and a small wind
turbine already in place.  He is interested in adding additional
capacity via another small grid tie system.  The attached drawing
outlines the existing and proposed installation.  My question has to
do with the grid tie in.  Given the existing connections for the 2
existing DGT inverters can I connect as proposed in the drawing or
would I need to perform a line side tap on the primary feed.

Alternative suggestions appreciated.

Carl Adams
SunRock Solar, LLC