[RE-wrenches] Kohler 8.5 RES

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Jul 2 12:51:22 PDT 2009

We add a 30 watt PV mod. And a small CC to keep it topped off. We do this to
all the new Onan's Too.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931