[RE-wrenches] Charging with Outback

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Mar 3 08:55:33 PST 2009

Friends:

We have been noticing that when equalizing generator fed VFX systems with
MX60 charge controllers, even though we initiate a global EQ command, the
MX60s stop EQing in short order.  I was told by Outback this is
normal.  This does not seem right to me.

Also, we seem unable to force a bulk cycle with the MX60s on a sunny day,
no generator.  They go into bulk and then drop out in a matter of minutes.

Have any of you experienced this anomalous behavior?  Have you found any
solutions?

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985