[RE-wrenches] Solar Installers Association

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Sat Feb 14 11:20:09 PST 2009

I think bringing life back into this early start of a solar association is a very good idea. As a first step, I have been working on a suggested installers contract and have already received emails from many on this list with suggestions and prior horror stories that could have been avoided with better contract clauses.

I do not have time to start a new association by myself, but can either help others get this going, or wait until next year when many of my current project obligations should lighten up.  I also have a friend that may soon have her job elliminated at a national trade asociation due to a major drop in their membership, and she has far more experience than me in the day to day issues of keeping a trade organization going.  This might be a good fit once this thing gets started and can stand on its own.

Anyone else want to help me make this happen?

Jeff Yago