[RE-wrenches] BOSCH

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Jan 23 16:41:20 PST 2009

Hello All,

I have heard of a BOSCH rafter/stud finder [Euro product]  in the $1,000+
range that can "see" through a metal roof and find the rafters and it also
allegedly works on multiple layers of built up roofing, spray foam roofs
etc.

Has anyone seen one, used one, or owns one?

Does it really do all the above?

Does anyone have a source for this wonderful tool?

Thanks -

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"I'd put my money on solar energy. I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

-Thomas Edison, in conversation with Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone, March
1931