[RE-wrenches] Privacy? zip

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Jan 16 14:24:44 PST 2009

Hi gang. Please respond to me OFF LIST if you have any questions or comments.

This is my occasional reminder that this list should be considered "public" in nature.

Every message is posted to our archives, which are publicly available on the internet in at least two places. In fact, the other day I was doing some research via Google and turned up one of the messages on this list. Not sure how that happened, as the list is supposed to exclude search engines, but it does point out that we should not assume privacy.

The reason I bring this up is that one Wrench commented to me that he didn't think it was a good idea to put wholesale battery or PV prices on the list where the public might see them.

Also, please remember that since this is a public list, the level of respect with which you treat other list members becomes public information.