[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16 Uber Model #'s

David Katz dkatz at aeesolar.com
Wed Dec 31 13:19:15 PST 2008

Hi Travis,
I have had great luck with Trojan L-16s.  I always opt for the -P, the
lowest amp hour version with handles.  Lower capacity usually means more
electrolyte, fewer thicker plates and longer life.  The high capacity is
great for floor scrubbers where more capacity means more work done
scrubbing each day.  In this use they replace them every year.  I
usually get 6 years out of the L-16-Ps with moderate care in my off-grid
house.
David

David Katz

President