[RE-wrenches] Trojan L-16 Uber Model #'s

Walt Ratterman wratterman at sunenergypower.com
Wed Dec 31 12:49:41 PST 2008

Travis,

I was looking at the same information....couldnt find a cycle / DOD chart
anywhere and I wrote to Trojan to ask for it....still have not received a
response.

I looked at their limited warranty.. It really seems quite limited actually,
as compared to some of the other warranties.

But, I think the T-105's (225AH-6V) are still a good choice for a lot of RE
work.  But I also think that the difference between this and some other
batteries is your frame of mind for replacements.  Generally, I think the
T-105's are designed to work hard and be replaced in a couple of years.  I
don't have any experience with the Trojan L-16's yet, but probably will
soon...

Take care,

Walt Ratterman
SunEnergy Power International