[RE-wrenches] Generartor Auto-Start Issues

Eric Andrews eric at ecosolarnow.com
Tue Dec 23 17:00:42 PST 2008

I am curious, as a somewhat green off-grid installer, are those of you
having such bad luck w/ the AGS/MATE using a GSCM, such as the Atkinson
products?  Or just relying on the OB relay and two wire start gennies?  I
seem to be having better luck than others thus far (knock on wood) w/ our
off-grid installs that use the AGS function.  Just wondering if one method
is better or not.

Cheers,

Eric R. Andrews
NABCEP Certified PV Installer