[RE-wrenches] mate issues AND MORE ISSUES

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Dec 22 16:01:14 PST 2008

Gruesome. It's a curious thing that this situation hasn't been taken
care of yet, especially considering the competition from various
quarters. In one of my problem cases, one of our dealers did an install
of a quad-stack, with a pretty big PV array, and an existing MQ 25 kW
Diesel genset. This thing would work fine when running through the
program manually, but left on it's own would screw up randomly.
Randomness is a difficult thing to pin down (unless you happen to be
into quantum physics!).

Once again, the Sunny Island is a very interesting option.

Matt