[RE-wrenches] mate issues AND MORE ISSUES

The Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Mon Dec 22 13:17:32 PST 2008

Matt:

I have had the same experience with 2 Mates going bad on the Gen start. I
just replaced them with new ones and sent the little buggers back to OutBack
for a transfusion.

We have been slowly transitioning away from OutBack products in general for
most applications, except for the situations where they are the only
"perfect fit."

Tom Duffy
The Solar Biz