[RE-wrenches] Adios Solar Pathfinder

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Mon Dec 22 10:07:56 PST 2008

Has anyone mentioned the Wiley Asset tool yet?  It does come with a digital
camera but that’s not what you’re paying for.  It’s the snazzy machined
tripod mount and the software that you’re paying for (I assume).  Software
could be a little more user friendly but once you get the hang of it, it
does have a nice output but to print the results you have to do some sort of
trickery with the “print screen” command which is dicey matter for me
anyway.

In Wiley’s defense they’d probably have to charge a lot more if they made
that software “all things to all people”.

You do need to download the pictures to a computer to get any sort of
output.  I usually do this on site with my laptop to make sure I’ve got what
I need before I drive off.

Happy Holidays!

Travis Creswell

Ozark Energy Services