[RE-wrenches] Adios Solar Pathfinder

Jason Lombard openhandsolar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:19:28 PST 2008

Jim-

I have used the Solar Eye and I was not terribly impressed. I have always
been more tan satisfied with the Solar Pathfinder.

my 2kw

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM, North Texas Renewable Energy Inc <
ntrei at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  Wrenches,
> my truck was burglarized a couple of nights ago and my circa 1995 Solar
> Pathfinder, in the steel box, was stolen from the floor behind the drivers
> seat. It hasn't showed up at any pawnshops locally yet and I don't expect I
> will ever see it again.
> So it might be time to upgrade. I use the Solar Pathfinder Assistant
> software which produces a easy to understand graphical document. But I
> wanted to find what other products the Wrenches community uses and the pros
> and cons on those products.
> Since I already have a digital camera it seems redundant to invest in a
> device with an attached camera unless that camera can be used independently
> for the balance of site survey pictures.
>
> Thanks as always
> Jim Duncan
> North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
> 817.917.0527
> ntrei at earthlink.net
> www.ntrei.com

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options & settings:

> List rules & etiquette:

Jason Lombard
Open Hand Solar LLC.
Certified Sustainable Building Adviser
openhandsolar at gmail.com
505 795 8646

"I'd put my money on solar energy… I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and
coal run out before we tackle that."

—Thomas Edison