[RE-wrenches] SS Zip Ties alternative

ASAP POWER! 2 info at asappower.com
Sat Dec 20 11:12:15 PST 2008

Hi Kirk,
Love it.  Sounds clean.  I think I understood your route.  Question, was
this a ground mount array or at significant tilt, and would these nifty
2-conductor clamps and SS screw attachment be just as easy to attach and
work with for flush roof mounted array wire management along rails?  I would
think so, since you could just gauge where the USE-2 wire w/ MC connector
ends need to be before the modules are placed.  Have you used them for
residential rooftop arrays?

I like the Wiley SS clamps for module frames also, but do you have a part
number for the 2-hole weather-tite connector to the 1" FMC?  We always seem
to have trouble finding.

Do you have any pictures you could share?

Sincerely,
Peter D.

Global Builders, Inc. - Renewable Energy Contractors (A,B 821587)
Escondido, California, USA
ASAP POWER! is "As Solar As Possible"
Oceanside, California, USA
Toll Free 866-724-3444