[RE-wrenches] Mates Losing time & dates

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Dec 16 10:44:51 PST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Yep had this problem a many times.
The only "fix" I came up with was a new mate.  Every time a new mate
went in, problem went away.

On the same note, I've got a Flexnet on a system and it seems less
reliable than the mate.
For example it was currently set to start at 55%, customer has seen it
at 45% without genny being on.

Seems to be some room for improvement.

jay

peltz power