[RE-wrenches] Mates Losing time & dates

Tump tump at hughes.net
Tue Dec 16 05:36:45 PST 2008

OUTBACK/CHRIS you out there??????

Jay this sucks! I too have seen this way too often. It has gotten to the
point despite changing out the mate I now suggest to my clients, that every
month they "repole" their mate. I also mark the port that the mate plugs
into & tape the dead front mate 2 port just to be on the safe side had that
happen before plugged into the wrong port.
This problem & it is a PROBLEM! seems to be going on for a long time! How
about addressing this problems Chris F?