[RE-wrenches] PSR SCT

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Sun Dec 14 12:53:17 PST 2008

Todd Cory

Hi Folks,

It's been a long time but when I called in to what was then Trace, the answer I got for cracked spill containment trays was to use green toy army soldiers, like would be in your kid's toy box, to melt and bridge the crack. It worked. However, the trays should not have cracked.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094