[RE-wrenches] Quick Mount PV flat-tile mount

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Mon Dec 8 09:33:20 PST 2008

I can vouch for the Tile Trac as well. After your installers get a couple of
install under their belt, the install goes pretty smoothly. A couple of
things that weren't mentioned. The 3/8" clearance hole accepts a 3/8" SS
"all thread" which can be used to level a waney roof (to a degree), and the
all thread keeps the tile in place. I would add a 3/8" SS fender washer
loaded up with your favorite caulk on top of the tile after replacing it.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com

  _____