[RE-wrenches] Quick Mount PV flat-tile mount

Starlight Solar, Yuma, AZ larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Dec 8 06:30:30 PST 2008

One method of installing PV on tile (any type) is to remove the tile
and install a rolled roof material under the array area. Then
reinstall tile up to the edges of the array. The array is lowered and
framed by the tile and allows for simple installation. It looks good
too.

Kindest Regards,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
11279 S. Glenwood Ave #11114
Yuma, AZ 85367
(928) 941-1660

larry at starlightsolar.com
www.starlightsolar.com

Retail Store: 2998 Shari, Yuma, AZ

Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation