[RE-wrenches] Need help to get power torque wrench

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Nov 18 13:46:50 PST 2008

While I strongly agree w/Jeff Y's concern about abuse I also feel the end user deserves the full benefit of the incentives. If a builder or developer wants to offer a PV system to their clients they should and do so and with our support. The builder now becomes the seller and the ITC is based on his price and we are the sub. We already know if we have to hire an architech, structural, soils or EE and subs, these all are included in the cost and apply to the ITC. I'm not condoning scams or have any tolerance for them but for credit earned full credit is due. I'm not one to leave money on the table or that of my customers.
Your builder is correct.

-jeff o