[RE-wrenches] tankless hot water and pumping question

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:24:58 PST 2008

My understanding of the Bosch Hydro units is that there is just a hydro
generator in the water line, no other gear, water runs, it sparks and
lights.
the service manuals I have do not have that model in them.  I plumbed one
last summer and don't remember any controls, they are as simple as can be.
The lower pressure is 15 PSI, and 1/2 GMP or it will not heat.

Bob