[RE-wrenches] Insolation radiation to performance numbers...

ASAP POWER! 2 info at asappower.com
Tue Nov 4 11:22:43 PST 2008

Thanks again, Bill,
I'll investigate PVSYST also, as I can't get PV Watts either version to work
for me online beyond 4.0kW(?) and no data points for new zip code anyway,
and in old zip code, NREL's map servers seem to not like me in any browser.

I did manage to figure out correct numbers using handy conversion chart
factors on Wikipedia under insolation and some manual calcs (was a messy
transcribe into .xls).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insolation

Peter D.
  _____