[RE-wrenches] Apricus SHW Charging

Geoff Greenfield geoff at third-sun.com
Thu Oct 30 06:31:47 PDT 2008

We have used a big transfer pump (from Lowes) that gives us the pressure...  but I'm wondering if this big pump is causing cavitation created bubbles leading to air in the system?  with our old, low er head pump (an AC powered shurflow diaphram) we never had these mystery air pockets.

way over my head in hot water... but Carl's question led to me posting this question on "too big of a pump".

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
Founder and CEO
Third Sun Solar & Wind Power Ltd.