[RE-wrenches] California solar intiatives

I2P at aol.com I2P at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 13:48:16 PDT 2008

In a message dated 10/5/2008 12:00:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jay at asis.com writes:

Hi All  in California.

What seems to be the best way to go on the two  intiatives #7 and #10.

Hi Jay, I am not clear on 10 but think I understand 7.

It was basically written on the behalf of the solar thermal technologies.
Big projects, This is not distributed gen and not pv. I think we on the pv side
can see this as a lopsided effort to promote thermal RE. I do support this
kind  of plant, but am not of a mind to let them have it all.

Don Loweburg