[RE-wrenches] 30% tax credit

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 12:56:04 PDT 2008

Karl et.al.
We are still uncertain as to the date of effectiveness for the various
sweeteners included in the Bill -
this from CalSeia =
"...........HR 1424  and found this provision that I know you will all want
to know in  black-and-white terms:

(f) (2) SOLAR ELECTRIC PROPERTY LIMITATION.—The amendments made by
subsection (b) shall apply to taxable years beginning after December 31,  2008."

It would make sense that the sweeping urgency which propelled this Rescue
Plan through Congress and over to the President's Desk was not also shared by
the 'earmarks.'  Also note the reference to 'solar  electric.,'   I do not
believe the cap for res thermal was  lifted.

Patrick Redgate
Ameco Solar

In a message dated 10/5/2008 12:43:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,