[RE-wrenches] Advanced Energy Inc. Grid-Tie Inverters

Geoff Greenfield geoff at third-sun.com
Tue Sep 23 12:48:04 PDT 2008

Only too familiar with them Jeff...

48 VDC, 120 VAC output.  You may be able to field repair it (?).  in the lowwer section (string combiner/disco), above the input fuses there should be a master fuse... the fuse doesnt fail but the fuse holder fails... if thats it your back in business with a soldering iron... if not, scrap it.

depending on the modules, we have used SB-1800 (120 VAC output).  I think the small PV powered looks like a solution as well.

Good luck.

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
President