[RE-wrenches] Advanced Energy Inc. Grid-Tie Inverters

Brian White bwhite at openenergycorp.com
Tue Sep 23 12:32:48 PDT 2008

Jeff,

I am not sure of the input Voltage characteristics of the AEI GC-1000, but I know that PV Powered has a new 1000 Watt inverter that is a 120 Vac output. They also have a variation of this model that is called the "EVR" or Expanded Voltage Range, which has a much wider Voltage window. It may or may not work for you, but it is probably worth a look.

Best Regards,
BRIAN C. WHITE   Senior Design Engineer - PV Systems
O P E N   E N E R G Y   C O R P O R A T I O N

1415 Whispering Pines Lane, Suite 150, Grass Valley, CA 95945
P: 530 271 1919 x202   F: 530 271 1914
Website: www.openenergycorp.com<http://www.openenergycorp.com/>