[RE-wrenches] MC, Tyco and Future?

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Mon Sep 22 13:23:58 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

We are considering investing in the Rennsteig Crimper for MC type 3 &
4 (Solarline 1 & 2) and Tyco connectors that AEE sells.

But, I've lost track of what the evolution is to be on quick connects
with the new standards.

What is the connector standard that is to be used with the
Double-Insulated cable?   Is it yet another standard other than
these?   What tool is needed for that or will Rennsteig have a die
for that too?

What's the status of panel manufacturers in bringing in
double-insulated?  Early next year?

Please clear my confusion if you will my fellow Wrenches!

Thanks!

Jeff
--
Jeff Clearwater