[RE-wrenches] Needed: MC panel mount connectors

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 11:52:48 PDT 2008

Friends:

We have developed installation techniques that employ the Multi-Contact
Generation 2 connectors in a panel mount style.  These mount on a box with
a plastic nut and have the pin inserted in the back.  MC has been
experiencing a QA problem in their factory and can not provide
connectors.  I am in the middle of two large installations and can not
acquire enough connectors to finish.  I am wondering if any Wrenches have
additional stock that they can sell me, even on a temporary basis.  Please
contact me off the forum.

Thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

William Miller