[RE-wrenches] SMA and Blue-in-the-tooth

Sky Sims sky at ecologicalsystems.biz
Wed Aug 27 22:35:23 PDT 2008

As far as I'm concerned the sunny beam gets filed with the powerline
communicator. A good idea that would be an awesome product but SMA once
again hurts their reputation and the reputation of some of their
installers with release dates that are off by several years and may be
nothing more than vaporware when it's all said and done.

They make some good products, and their customer support is about as
good as I've seen, I just don't understand why they have to soil
themselves with unrealistic release dates that are nothing but wishful
fantasy.

Sky Sims
Ecological Systems
http://www.ecologicalsystems.biz
220 County Road 522
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-462-3858  toll free)866-759-7652  fax)732-462-3962