[RE-wrenches] Schott ASE-300's wanted

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Aug 28 08:48:16 PDT 2008

A note out to my esteemed piers. Sorry, didn't mean to offend
anyone:).Anyways, since we all try to buy PV in pallet quantities for better
pricing and then end up with some one'sy, two'sy left over's I thought that
someone out there may have four new Schott ASE-300’s that they wouldn’t mind
shipping my way. Feel free to contact me off list. Thanks.

Christopher

Chris Schaefer
Solar and Wind FX Inc.
5115 South Hill Road
Canandaigua(Bristol Center) New York 14424
585.229.2083
Cell 748.1870
chris at solarandwindfx.com
http://www.solarandwindfx.com/
Where Knowledge Equals Power Independence

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and

Checked by AVG.
07:29