[RE-wrenches] more on roof penetrations

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Tue Aug 26 17:23:29 PDT 2008

Oh just because the L foot was bad mouthed on the list earlier,
although no one had ever had a reported problem, even with installs
20 years old.
I think its actually your new product line of cool flashed mounts
that made us all feel inadequate with the venerable L foot.
Glad to hear about the change to the heavier duty hanger bolt.

Thanks,

Ray

R. Walters
Solarray.com