[RE-wrenches] more on roof penetrations

Chris Meier chrism at unirac.com
Tue Aug 26 12:19:55 PDT 2008

We changes from a stainless steel hanger bolt to a Galv. hanger bolt because of customer input about 4 months ago. At risk of sticking my neck out can you define why you call it the dreaded L foot?

Chris Meier

Product Manager

UniRac, Inc.

1411 Broadway Blvd. NE

Albuquerque, NM   87102-1545

Ph:  505-242-6411

Fx:  505-242-6412

Email:  chrism at unirac.com <mailto:chrism at unirac.com >

Web:   http://www.unirac.com <http://www.unirac.com/>

This message contains confidential and privileged information, which is intended for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  It should not be reviewed, retransmitted, disseminated, or otherwise used by a person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer system(s).