[RE-wrenches] ice accumulation

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Sun Aug 17 12:14:00 PDT 2008

Hi gang. Just a quick note to let you know that the new Home-Wind list is not intended to substitute in any way for wind-related posts on this list. This has not become a solar-only list.

But if you are doing wind installations as a normal part of your business, you might appreciate being part of the home wind list as well. It is mostly for installers, but we are including any small-wind pros that are technically proficient in the field.

Thanks.