[RE-wrenches] MX60 output trips with load

Todd Cory toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Aug 4 14:29:16 PDT 2008

The MX60 current limits by misaligning the MPPT. I have mine set to 70
amps with a 90 amp output breaker and on cold, winter, edge of cloud
days I have seen the unit peak the output wattage as high as 4812
watts/94 amps @ 51.2 volts before the software could throttle the unit
back!

I'd try upping the output wire size and adding much larger breaker.

Todd