[RE-wrenches] Three-Phase Generator feeding Series/Parallel Quad Stack

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:41:06 PDT 2008

HI all FYI
I am rushed with problems, but I hope this helps.
My 12 inverter Outback system supports 3 phase 120/208 volt, But it can not do standalone operation on any more than 2 inverters legally. (therefor no Stand alone 3 phase with my system)  In my case Outback demonstrated 3 phase standalone, but there are 1741 issues I believe.  I also know they are close, but are putting some final touches on the last of some problem.

Sorry for so little information,
Darryl