[RE-wrenches] Battery charging with XW series equipment

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 11:04:32 PDT 2008

If you ever tried to replace the ground fault fuse in the CC you would wonder what they were thinking about while designing this error.  (clearly not the installer or service person) Yes I tried to bring this to there attention.

Also if they would consider the selection of breakers for there panel.

But I do like there install in general.
Darryl