Hawker batteries [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 04:01:36 PDT 2008

I have had Bulldog's start to fail in industrial uses within 6 months
of an install and wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole.
No good luck with US battery / interstate either, out of 6 packs of 12
batteries the cell failures were at least 3 cells out off each pack,
at just over a year old. Too late for the year replacement warranty
coverage.

Best,
Bob

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com