Non-electric horse waterers [RE-wrenches]

chris at solarandwindfx.com chris at solarandwindfx.com
Fri Jul 4 05:38:29 PDT 2008

Allan,
	Here in Western New York, I have been using a non electric hot water
tank to heat our radiant floor Off-Grid Design and Training Center since
2002. It is a Bradford White model DS150S6CX10, 50 gallon propane fired. Any
new build Off-Grid homes that I've been involved with I have always
suggested this unit and have yet to get any negative feedback. Happy 4th!

Chris Schaefer
Solar and Wind FX Inc.
5115 South Hill Road
Canandaigua(Bristol Center) New York 14424
585.229.2083
Cell 748.1870
chris at solarandwindfx.com
http://www.solarandwindfx.com/
Where Knowledge Equals Power Independence

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and