grundfos sqflex [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Jun 24 06:39:34 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Hi Windy,

Thanks for the info.

If I have access to a band saw, I use it to make many passes on the
pipe 1-2" deep, works well.

I am curious about one thing.  In a well, often the "fresh" water
comes from above the pump.  So in such a case
the water below the pump isn't being used.  Does the pipe casing at
this point provide the chimney effect to bring cooling
water to the motor below the pump?

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com